1) You must obtain an Application and CHECKLIST
2) Look at the FEE SCHEDULE to obtain the amount that the zoning certificate will cost.
3) Then the zoning department approves the application, then you will need a permit for most construction from Clermont County Building Central. Click here for the Clermont County Building Department's CHECKLIST.
Before You Dig
Before you build anything…
• Make sure you have the PERMIT information from Monroe Township and Clermont County
• Before you dig, by law, everyone MUST contact the OHIO811, 8-1-1 or 1-800-362-2764, at least 48 hours but no more than 10 working days (excluding weekends and legal holidays) before beginning ANY digging project.
Permit Page for Clermont County
Duke Energy Start Utility Service