How can I reserve the township's picnic shelter in the parks?
The Shelter House is a on a "1st come 1st serve basis" - no reservations.

Where can I find information about building a structure or fence in the township?
The Zoning Department is where you will need to start, because all building set back requirements, size, etc. are regulated. The Zoning Department can assist you by reviewing your plot and building plan. Go to the ZONING DEPARTMENT for additional information.

Vehicle Plates
When renewing your license plates check your vehicle registration to ensure that Monroe Township and/or your Township address is listed as the area in which you live.

Why is it important to specifically designate in which township you live when obtaining license plates? License plates fees are tax dollars that will help pay for road improvements on all public roads in the township. Since leasing vehicles has become so popular, many people renew their license plates through a third party such as a leasing company. Leasing companies inadvertently place their own address on the vehicle registration which means that your tax dollars are funding other community roads and not the roads in Monroe Township. Please share this information with your friends and family in Monroe Township. Your effort will help keep taxes down and township roads in the best possible shape.

Who do I contact about an animal carcass?
If an animal carcass is laying along a roadway in the Township please refer to the Road List to determine who is responsible for that road, if Monroe Township road please call the Monroe Township Maintenance Dept. at (513) 734-6460 and please leave a message, Clermont county Engineer’s Office at (513) 723-8857 if a County Road, and ODOT if a State Road at (513) 797-6008.

What are the hours of operation at the township?
This varies by department. For example, The Zoning Department by appointment only, call (513) 734-6462. The Service Department is open Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. or by appointment. Police Department is by appointment only. However, this varies depending on availability of an officer. It should be noted that officers have varying shifts so call and leave a message. If it is an emergency call 911.

• Fire Department Hours: Available 24/7 365. Non Emergency contact number (513) 734-4151.
• Administration Offices are by appointment only, call (513) 793-7771.

If you have an emergency call 911. They will contact the proper person to take of your needs.

Open Burn
Information about open burning and burn permits can be located here https://www.monroetwpfire.net/open-burning

What day is the trash picked up?
This will vary in the township based on your location. Contact Rumpke at 1-800-626-3136 or your the company that picks up your waste.