Zoning Commission

Board of Zoning Appeals

Zoning Resolution

Zoning Map (SM)

Zoning Map (LG)

Yard Sale Permit Resolution

Yard Sale Permit


Applications & Permits

Accessory Building Application  
Agricultural Permit 
Commercial/Industrial Building Application
Deck Application
Fence Permit Application 
New Garage Application 
New Multi Family Application  
New Room Addition Application  
New Two Family Application 
Re-Occupancy Application
New Single Family & Mobile Home Application
Swimming Pool Application




Erect a fence, pole barn, new home or new additional, etc. Below are a list of steps that you need to take:

1)  You must obtain an Application and CHECKLIST
2)  Look at the FEE SCHEDULE to obtain the amount that the zoning certificate will cost.
3)  Then the zoning department approves the application, then you will need a permit for most construction from Clermont County Building Central. Click here for the Clermont County Building Department's CHECK LIST.

To obtain the most current Zoning Resolution or changes call 987-7275.

For the fastest service, print the Application and CHECKLIST, or, one can be faxed to you by request. If you have a question call us at (513) 987-7275,  or
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Appointments are by schedule, only.